Soul on the Solent – p.s. Princess Caroline
- The bar is fully stocked with a selection of draught and bottled beer, a full range of spirits, soft drinks, wines and champagne.
- On the spacious upper deck you will find a second bar, further seating and a solid wood dance floor.
- Air-conditioned lower deck.
- Upper deck with retractable walls and ceiling.
- Just 120 tickets available.
- Music from Solar Radio DJs-Ray Bradshaw-Gary Spence-Tony Mac-Simon Van Os-Tony Monson
- The interiors are non-smoking, however smoking is permitted on the open deck.
Directions to the Princess Caroline:
- Take the M27 towards Southampton, Hampshire
- Exit the M27 at Junction 3 and join the M271 towards Southampton.
- At the end of the M271, take the 1st exit from the roundabout.
- Follow signs for Waterside and Dock Gate 4 until you see signs for Ocean Village.
- On entering Ocean Village, drive past the Tesco Express where you can find parking or outside the Cineworld Complex.
- Access to Pontoon E1 is near the Maritimo Lounge. Our staff will meet you as you arrive.